- Status Operational
- Availability Commercial Research
At Hans Christian Andersen Airport located in Odense Denmark – you will find the International Test Center & Cluster for drones – UAS Denmark
As one of the only test centers in Europe UAS Denmark’s testcenter combines the unique elements of a BVLOS (Beyond Visual Line of Sight) airspace ready to use over sea without interference from other aviation. We work closely with the authorities, universities and industry both nationally and internationally.
- Approved drone airspace from the Danish government and Danish Transport Authority
- 867 square kilometers of drone airspace
- 3 different areas which can be used in a flexible way allowing other air traffic to take off or land
- Fly up to 3000 feet. You can fly at a higher altitude with a special approval
- BVLOS flight areas comprising urban and rural areas and areas over the sea.
- The area can furthermore be used for VLOS-flights and testing of drones, sensors or other systems.
- Test center located at full functional airport with AFIS, fence and security.
- Drone NOTAM blocking airspace for other traffic
UAS Denmark Test Center also provides access to advanced labs and equipment to develop and test UAS technologies