- Status Operational
- Availability Commercial
- FacilitySee full list of facilities below
– Large-area pulsed laser deposition (PLD) facility for manufacture of high-quality oxide thin films and heterostructures. The PLD is equipped with RHEED (reflection high energy electron diffraction), allowing control of the oxide growth at the atomic level.
– Vual-source RF-magnetron sputtering deposition system for thin film production
– Versatile magnetron with up to four sputtering cathodes available for sputtering and co-sputtering of thin films in DC or RF under inert or reactive gas atmosphere.
– UHV deposition of thin films using molecular beam epitaxy: 2-inch UHV magnetron sputtering cathode and 3 MBE cells for deposition on a 1 inch substrate with UHV transfer to Auger electron spectroscopy (AES) for surface characterization.
– Ellipsometer for estimation of thin film thickness.
– Mirror furnace for single crystal growth, up to 2000 °C and gas pressure up to 10 bars. Standard rod length 12 cm, diameter up to 10 mm.
Read more https://www.energy.dtu.dk/