- Status Operational
TESTING CENTER AND QUALITY ASSURANCE FOR WIND ENERGY
As an independent and reliable development and test centre, we can provide support for manufacturers of wind turbines, component manufacturers in the development and approval processes and energy generation companies during damage analysis, product optimisation and structure monitoring. As such, we offer solutions that provide developers, designers and engineers with reliable support in ensuring product and operational safety and quality assurance. IMA Dresden comprehensively tests materials, structures, components or structures including characterisation, strength and resistance tests, examination of the operational durability and system tests.
Our material-specific experience enables us to design standards and manufacturing technologies and, through our participation in professional organisations such as the Federation of Reinforced Plastics (AVK), we are in constant exchange with all market participants.
Our test portfolio comprises the complete test spectrum required, from testing the basic materials for the fibre-reinforced plastic up to full-scale tests on rotor blades in original size:
- Full Scale Test (FST) on rotor blades (static, cyclic, modal analysis)
- Structure and component tests
- Material testing to determine identification data (static, cyclic, dynamic)
- Furthermore, we can provide you with additional development-related services:
- FRP Engineering (complete solutions from a single source – from concept development to prototype testing)
- Fibre composite technical centre (prototypes and sample production, technology development)
- Developing test concepts
- Finite element analysis and multiple body system simulation
- Operating strength and resistance Analysis