- Max Object Length (metres)50
- Max Object Width (metres)25
- Max Object Height (metres)100
- Max Weight (ton)1200
- Max bending moment (MNm)60
- Max push/pull (MN)7.5
- Channels of stock data acquisiton 128
- Test Possibilities Cont.Ultimate test Static test Dynamic test Fatique test Multiaxial test Function test Lifetime test
- MeasurementsForce meas. Displacement meas. Strain meas. Temperature meas. Humidity meas. Pressure meas. Acceleration meas.
- GeneralThird party accreditation
Test Facility Description
Large area strong floor with reaction walls
Mechanical testing of sub-components or construction materials, often found as cut-out parts, is widely used to determine compliance with standards or other requirements. However, how about the performance when the full-size sub-systems are assembled into complete systems? In the mechanical test bench, testing of large components and structures can be done in a set-up with applied forces similar to real operational conditions. The strong floor is 9 x 20 metres with inter-related reaction walls, 4 metres in height, along two sides of the plane.