- Wind Tunnel TypesClosed circuit
- Max Object Width (metres)1
- Max Object Height (metres)0.7
- Max Object Length (metres)2.6
- Maximum speed (m/s)70
- MeasurementsForce meas. Displacement meas. Concentration meas. Pressure meas. Acceleration meas. Optical tracking meas. Flow visualisations Flow measurements 1D Flow measurements 2D Flow measurements 3D Aerodynamics meas.
- GeneralThird party accreditation
Test Facility Description
FORCE Technology operates five wind tunnels. Our wind tunnels are well-suited for experimental investigations of issues related to wind energy and civil engineering, including wing profiles and scaled models, and maritime vessels and structures, including installation ships and offshore structures. FORCE Technology – Division for Maritime Industry (DMI) – has more than 50 years of experience within the field of aerodynamic investigations. In this course, FORCE Technology has utilized the in-house expertise and experience available and continuously developed techniques as well as methods which ensure that the tests may be carried out efficiently and cost effectively. Our facilities include a climatic wind tunnel, where the influence of rain on testing objects and aspects of ice-accretion can be studied.
Please contact via +45 43 25 07 00 regarding wind tunnels and towing tank.